- Chemical Metering Pumps Well Suited for Agricultural Applications Like Nitrogen Injection into Center Pivot Irrigation Systems by Madden Pump
08/02/2019… Sometimes less is more. Read about how the Madden chemical injection pump design is one of the most reliable and dependable brands in the market. Farmers love our pumps!
- What is Chemical Metering and When is it Needed? by Madden Pump
06/14/2019… This article discuss the process of metering chemicals in various applications. We go over where you’ll see these applications, why chemical metering is needed, and why diaphragm type metering pumps are the best design for injecting chemicals.
- Chemical Metering Pumps – What exactly does Madden’s ‘Simple, Rugged Quality’ mean? by Madden Pump
05/31/2019… Madden Pump makes industrial metering pumps and boiler blowdown equipment with a focus on dependability and trust. Our simple, rugged quality shines within our products and our service, click this article to learn more.
- Readily Available Chemical Metering Pumps, Manufactured and Stocked in the heartland of the U.S.A. by Madden Pump
04/10/2019… Madden Pump builds chemical metering pumps in Elkhart, Indiana. All parts are machined and stocked at our facility, check out how we do it in this article, includes a production video!
- Understanding when it’s best to use a Diaphragm metering pump vs. other chemical pumps by Madden Pump
05/11/2018… Pumping chemicals is costly, and the research that goes into procuring a chemical injection system is costly and time consuming as well. This article will help inform you of when diaphragm metering pumps are your best choice.
- Madden Metering Pump continues to thrive 50 years of use and a negligent shipment back to the factory by Madden Pump
04/09/2018… Madden chemical metering pumps are built to last. We occasionally have metering pumps sent in for repair and maintenance that have been in service for over 20+ years. This article details a MF series metering pump being serviced that is over 54 years old.
- Does your chemical metering pump need a foot valve? by Madden Pump
02/27/2018… Chemical metering pumps sometimes slowly lose their prime when pumping from the top of a 55 gallon drum. They also often need to be manually primed during start up. Click here to read how a foot valve can help solve these issues.
- How to automate your chemical transportation processes using chemical metering pumps, flow meters, and batch controllers by Madden Pump
02/15/2018… No more labor cost for moving and packaging chemicals and liquids by buckets, automate it with a batching system and chemical metering pump. Click this article to learn more!
- Which chemical metering pump has the best service life? by Madden Pump
01/10/2018… Product quality and durability, paired with responsive and attentive customer service, makes the Madden chemical metering pump one of the longest lasting pumps on the market. Read this article to learn more about Madden’s simple, rugged quality.
- Chemical metering pumps that can be controlled automatically, remotely, and can self detect leaks! by Madden Pump
11/07/2017… Madden Pump is known for our focus on providing rugged, durable pumps for 24/7/365 chemical injection applications. Did you know our pumps can run on a 4-20mA signal and detect their own leaks too?
- What can cause a positive displacement type chemical metering pump to overheat? by Madden Pump
09/15/2017… How hot is too hot, and is it the pump itself or the application causing things to overheat? This article goes over what can happen in chemical injection applications to cause a pump to overheat.
- What it means when a chemical metering pump is air locked by Madden Pump
08/08/2017… An air locked metering pump system results in diminished flow rates, and sometimes no flow at all. This article explains further what air locked means, and how to fix your chemical injection pump system if it has occurred.
- Why Madden Pump bench tests every chemical metering pump before shipping by Madden Pump
07/28/2017… The answer is it allows us to fine tune the pump to ensure it is as accurate and consistent as possible for your application. Click the article to learn more about the importance of testing positive displacement pumps.
- What accessories are needed with chemical metering pumps and what purpose do they serve? by Madden Pump
07/10/2017… Chemical injection systems need additional components to function at peak performance. Walk through the most popular chemical metering pump system accessories to learn how they work and why you need them.
- How a positive displacement type diaphragm chemical metering pump works by Madden Pump
06/14/2017… Learn how positive displacement metering pumps work, why they are best suited for chemical injection applications, and watch a video on how their built.
- Preventative measures you can take to ensure a long service life for your chemical metering pump as well as a safe pumping enviornment by Madden Pump
06/08/2017… With 65 years of experience, Madden Pump walks you though steps to take to keep your chemical dosing application running smoothly 24/7/365, as well as how to properly design wetted ends for dangerous chemicals.
- Solenoid driven diaphragm metering pumps vs. electric motor driven diaphragm metering pumps: Which is more cost effective for dosing chemicals? by Madden Pump
03/30/2017… Small diaphragm metering pumps driven by a solenoid are an inexpensive and popular item for chemical dosing, but are they the most cost effective?
- Pumping acids for water quality control in wastewater and general water treatment applications by Madden Pump
03/13/2017… Pumping acids can be dangerous and costly, but it is necessary for clean and safe water. Read about why that is as well as what pumps are best for acids.
- Chemical pumps designed for pumping polymers and alums by Madden Pump
02/28/2017… This article breaks down important design features needed in wastewater chemical treatment pumps. Specifically for polymers and alums.
- What are the most important features to have in a chemical metering pump? by Madden Pump
01/30/2017… Madden Pump touches on the importance of chemically compatible materials, accuracy, and durability in chemical injection pump applications in this blog. Click to learn more!
- Merry Christmas from the Madden Pump family by Madden Pump
12/22/2016… Madden Pump, a small, family owned chemical metering pump and steam equipment manufacturer wants to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Chemical Metering Pumps with thick, durable diaphragms by Madden Pump
12/12/2016… Madden chemical metering pumps come with diaphragms that are as “thick as a tire”. See how these pumps could be the last pump you buy.
- What are the advantages of Diaphragm type metering pumps over Plunger type metering pumps by Madden Pump
12/05/2016… For lower flow rates and lower pressure applications, this article will show the benefits of using Diaphragm type metering pumps for your chemical injection process
- Turning Manual Pumping Applications into Automatic Batching Systems (Video) by Madden Pump
11/21/2016… Madden Pump now offers a simple and dependable automatic pumping system designed to pump a user defined amount of a liquid into a system. No more waiting and monitoring your pump!
- Not so obvious things to keep in mind to help your Chemical Metering Pump application run smoothly 24/7/365 by Madden Pump
11/04/2016… Catch the problems before they happen. Madden Pump’s article gives you tips on not so common things to keep an eye on in your chemical metering applications.
- Where to Buy Chemical Metering Pumps: Don’t Dismiss Local Distributors Just Yet by Madden Pump
10/31/2016… There are many factors to consider when purchasing a chemical metering pump, don’t go through it alone. Trust the experience of local industry experts.
- Chemical Metering Pump Manufacturer with the Best Lead Times by Madden Pump
10/24/2016… This article lists the competitive advantages Madden has in its operations which allow them to build quality chemical metering pumps in a week or less.
- What is the Best Type of Pump for Chemical Dosing? by Madden Pump
10/14/2016… With all the pumps available for your chemical dosing process, this article attempts to shine a light on why positive displacement diaphragm pumps are the best at injecting chemicals.
- Automatically Changing a Chemical Metering Pump’s Output using VFD’s by Madden Pump
09/19/2016… Want to know how simple it can be to automatically change your chemical metering pump’s output? Read our blog to learn how your pump can have a mind of its own!
- Madden Chemical Injection Pumps for Thick, Viscous Liquids by Madden Pump
09/13/2016… When pumping thick, viscous chemicals, slurries, or polymers, Madden has a pump designed to always maintain accurate and consistent output. Click here to learn how!
- (*VIDEO) How the Manual Flow Rate Adjustment Works on a Madden Pump by Madden Pump
09/02/2016… This blog goes into detail showing how the manual adjustment knob on a Madden chemical injection pump works to achieve different flow rates.
- Controls and Instrumentation for Automatic Pumping & Proportioning Systems by Madden Pump
08/29/2016… This is an informative article on automatic chemical injection systems and what can be added to a Madden chemical metering pump to achieve truly automatic proportioning of your chemical.
- Why Buy Madden? by Madden Pump
08/03/2016… Madden chemical injection pumps are durable and accurate, one of the most cost effective metering pumps available. And we hope you’ll find the reasons to buy from us as a company to be just as strong.
- Cost Effective Chemical Injection Pumps by Madden Pump
07/21/2016… Madden Pump designs some of the most cost effective chemical metering pumps on the market. Check this blog out to learn how it’s done!
- (*VIDEO) How to make wetted end repairs on a Madden Chemical Metering Pump by Madden Pump
07/08/2016… Thorough video explaining the wetted end construction on Madden chemical metering pumps. Shows how to make valve parts replacements as well as replacing the diaphragms.
- What all can affect flow rates in Metering Pumps? by Madden Pump
06/29/2016… Don’t waste money pumping too much chemical. Madden metering pumps are accurate to +/- 1%. This article goes over the importance of calibrating your metering pump to achieve accurate outputs.
- (*VIDEO) How to replace the MP048 flexible shaft in a Madden MF or MH series diaphragm metering pump by Madden Pump
06/17/2016… This Madden Pump article uses a video to show the step by step process of making minor metering pump repairs. Specifically replacing the MP048 Flexible Shaft.
- The Difference Between Mechanically Actuated Diaphragm Metering Pumps and Hydraulically Actuated Diaphragm Metering Pumps by Madden Pump
04/26/2016… This article will help to make an informed decision on choosing between a mechanically actuated diaphragm metering pump and a hydraulically actuated diaphragm metering pump.
- Madden Pump’s Most Popular: the MF series Diaphragm Metering Pump by Madden Pump
04/14/2016… Madden’s MF series metering pumps are a popular choice to service applications calling for flow rate in the 5-75 GPH range.
- Madden Metering Pumps – Pumping Sodium Hydroxide (Caustic Soda) by Madden Pump
04/01/2016… Madden Pump takes pride in their pumps’ ability to handle corrosive and dangerous chemicals. Click here to learn more about how our pumps are designed to pump Caustic Soda with a great life expectancy.
- Madden Metering Pumps – Duplex, Triplex, and Multiplex Pump Options Explained (*Video) by Madden Pump
03/16/2016… Madden diaphragm metering pumps can have 1, 2, 3, and even 4 pumping heads on a single motor, gear reducer, and drive shaft of your choice. We call this duplexing, triplexing, and multiplexing a pump. Click here to learn more!
- *VIDEO: Madden Pump. – JN series metering pump overview by Madden Pump
02/26/2016… This blog uses a video to give the viewer an inside look at the function of Madden Pump’s JN series metering pumps. An emphasis is placed on going through the operation of the 10:1 manual output adjustment knob.
- What all can be customized on a Madden metering pump? by Madden Pump
01/26/2016… This is a quick, step by step, comprehensive guide on how to choose between all of the options available to you in a Madden metering pump. Learn what flow rates, wetted end materials, and everything else available to you when choosing our chemical metering pumps.
- Madden’s New Product Development for 2016 by Madden Pump
01/05/2016… Madden Pump is putting together new, standard, completely automatic pumping systems as well as a new product to serve the dairy farms across America. You might be surprised, click to learn more!
- What is the Difference between Chemical Pumps, Chemical Metering Pumps, Dosing Pumps, Proportioning Pumps, Injection Pumps, and Metering Pumps? by Madden Pump
11/18/2015… Madden manufactures durable pumps that are capable of adding corrosive chemicals to another process. This article will explain the difference between all the different search terms commonly used.
- *VIDEO: Showing the Construction and Function of Madden’s Chemical Metering Pumps by Madden Pump
11/06/2015… This blog uses a video to show just how simple and strong Madden Pump’s pump designs are. The blog and video will explain the features of our pumps and show how mechanically actuated pumps work.
- Selecting Wetted End Materials to Handle Sulfuric Acid by Madden Pump
10/30/2015… The purpose of this article is to give readers a better understanding of how Madden representatives go about choosing the best wetted parts to service sulfuric acid applications. Sulfuric acid comes in many concentration levels, and thus has several appropriate wetted end combinations; but no matter what the level of concentration in your application, Madden has you covered.
- Selecting Wetted End Materials to Handle Sodium Hypochlorite by Madden Pump
10/16/2015… Madden has started posting articles on common chemicals being pumped via the JN, MF, and MH Madden Pumps. The intention of this blog is to walk the reader through our process as to better understand how and why we come up with our recommendations.
- Selecting Wetted End Materials to Handle Chlorine Dioxide by Madden Pump
10/02/2015… Madden is going to start posting articles on common chemicals being pumped via the JN, MF, and MH Madden Pumps. The intention of this blog is to walk the reader through our process as to better understand how and why we come up with our recommendations.
- Why Buy Madden Chemical Metering Pumps? by Madden Pump
09/22/2015… This blog post is intended to give distributors and reps features to sell and customerâ??s reasons to buy Madden metering pumps.
- Specifying an Automatic Metering Pump by Madden Pump
10/24/2014… When a specifying an automatic metering pump, we must specify both the variable speed motor and the controller. Letâ??s take a look at the system to help you make the motor and controller choice that will satisfy the needs of your application.
- More Help Specifying a Metering Pump by Madden Pump
08/26/2014… In addition to selecting wetted end materials to handle the liquid to be pumped, Madden offers several types of check valves to be considered when specifying a metering pump.Here are some options to take into consideration as you are specifying the check valves for a metering pump.
- Selecting a Pump Supplier for Chemical Metering by Madden Pump
08/05/2014… There are many different manufacturers of metering pumps that can be used for metering chemicals. So how should one select a suitable brand of pumps?
- Common Spares for a Madden Metering Pump by Madden Pump
07/29/2014… What spare parts should be stocked for a metering pump if we donâ??t know much about metering pump construction? We have prepared the following list to help you understand the common service parts of a metering pump to help the pump specifier to document the needs of your application.
- Understanding the Construction of a Metering Pump by Madden Pump
07/22/2014… How do we specify the requirements of a metering pump if we donâ??t know much about metering pump construction? We have prepared the following list to help you understand the elements of a metering pump to help the pump specifier to document the needs of your application.
- Specifying Accessories for a Metering Pump by Madden Pump
07/15/2014… How do we specify the piping accessories required when specifying a metering pump? We have prepared the following list to help you make appropriate choices that will satisfy the needs of your application.
- Drive Motor Information to Consider When Specifying an Automatic Metering Pump by Madden Pump
07/08/2014… Specifying the motor and controller are both required when a specifying an automatic metering pump. We have prepared the following list to help you make the motor and controller choice that will satisfy the needs of your application.
- Drive Motor Requirements to Consider When Specifying a Metering Pump by Madden Pump
07/01/2014… In addition to specifying the required flow rate and pressure to be pumped, the drive motor needs to be considered when a specifying a metering pump. We have prepared the following list to help you make the motor choice that will satisfy the needs of your application.
- Additional Factors to Consider When choosing a Metering Pump by Madden Pump
06/24/2014… In addition to selecting wetted end materials to handle the liquid to be pumped, several other factors need to be considered when a specifying a metering pump.
- Specifying a Metering Pump by Madden Pump
06/17/2014… A number of factors need to be considered when specifying a metering pump, so we have prepared a list to help satisfy the needs of your application.
- Selecting a Pump Type for Chemical Metering by Madden Pump
06/10/2014… There are many different types of pumps that can be used for metering chemicals so we have devised a list to help you determine the most appropriate for chemical metering applications.
- Welcome to Our Blog! by Madden Pump
05/28/2014… The Madden Pump blog is designed to provide you information about diaphragm type metering pumps for chemicals and industrial steam system equipment.