At Madden we pride ourselves in serving a niche market extremely well. While some applications can be serviced with a cheaper solenoid driven pump, and other applications justify an expensive, high pressure hydraulic pump, Madden pumps are available to handle the majority of industrial metering pump application requirements.
Madden’s simple mechanically actuated pump design delivers consistent and accurate metering as well as great durability at a fair price. All this is done by building pumps with simple, rugged quality.
Madden pump features that translate to great dependability and durability
- Simple but strong design
- Standard industrial grade 56 frame motors are used
- Our worm gear reducers decrease motor rpm, and increase power to drive the piston
- The eccentric moves the connecting rod and piston forward and backward consistently and accurately
- The small stroke lengths result in a long flex life for the diaphragms
- Simple ball type check valves keep a tight seal for accurate metering
- Manual adjustment control knob allows for 10:1 turn down for fine tuning the pump output
- Heavy duty construction designed for years of 24/7/365 pumping with minimal downtime
- Easy to repair worn out parts
- Diaphragms, valve seats, and check balls will naturally wear out over time. This is inevitable. Depending upon the application, these parts may last 10 years or more before needing to be replaced. We hope our customers find comfort in knowing that with our pumps, when normal wetted end repairs are needed, it is an easy 10 min fix. Simply disassemble the wetted end solution head, replace the parts, and screw it back on. Done.
- Pumping accuracy at +/- 1%.
- Repeatable for years; our accuracy won’t deteriorate over time.
- All of this sums up to equal dependability and durability, less downtime for critical operations, and more economical pumping long term.
And that is how Madden achieves Simple, Rugged Quality.
Mechanically Actuated Madden Pumps Explained (*VIDEO)
If you like what you see here, please feel free to reach out to us with an inquiry. We would love to help take a look and recommend the best Madden pump for your application. Give us a call at (574) 295-4292. And don’t forget you can check our website to see if one of our knowledgeable reps and distributors is in your back yard.